My name is Basma
I currently attend to City of Westminster College and I study a Btech in New Media, hopefully this could open doors and would be a positive start for me to pursue a career in the Media industry. I would love to either be a camera operator, director or even a photographer; I'm not exactly sure what I want to be just yet... I’m still deciding...
I'm from Morocco
I have a huge interest in photography, and I feel that photography is one of the few ways a person can tell a visual story. I like how you can use various shots to create an eye catching picture. I also find it very captivating how you can capture a moment and always look back at exactly how it was. I love looking at beautiful landscapes around the world, nature, fashion and much more. Here are some examples of pictures I like:
The world is a big beautiful place; it’s full of amazing sights and adventures. That is why I would like to take some time out and travel the world. I think that travelling is invigorating and gives you perspective. Meeting new people from different exotic cultures could teach you to look at the world from a different perspective. That's why I would love to travel to Costa Rica, Malaysia, China, Hawaii and many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment