I am writing this cover letter, because I am particularly interested in working for your company. I am currently at college studying New Media BTECH. I have good computer skills, I know how to work with editing software’s such as Final Cut Pro and IStopMotion, and also know how to work with a Canon DSLR camera. I’ve had experience in working with the BBC helping to produce instrumental music for a short clip. It was a fun experience, and the experience has taught me how to work quickly, effectively and productively in short amounts of time.
I easily get along well with others. I am interactive and I listen to instructions given, and I can work in a fast paste. I would be extremely happy if you could offer me this job. So therefore I really hope you take me into consideration. I can be contacted at 079 777 7777 or via email on basma@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you for your time, and I hope this short cover letter is sufficient to indicate my interest for this job. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Basma Gamhiouen
No comments:
Post a Comment