Pages

20120619

Curriculum Vitae

Name: Basma Gamhiouen
D.O.B: 03/12/94
Email: *
Address: *
No.1: *
No.2: *

Education: City of Westminster College, Paddington Green, W2 1NB

Qualifications: 

English Lit: B
English Lang: 
Maths: C
Additional Science: B
Core Science: C
Media: A
R.E: C
Citizenship: C
Arabic: A*

I am a confident college student with passion to work in the media industry as I am studying Creative media production at college. I am keen to gain work experience backstage in films or theatre etc, as I believe the individual training that I may receive, range of experiences and different opportunities will really help me start believing that I have potential and motivate me further to reach my goals.

Skills: 
  • Good communication skills
  • Strong team player
  • Good influencing skills
Qualities: 
  • I have an excellent attendance and punctuality from college
  • I am organised and i like to get jobs/work done on time 

Media Related Experience: 
MOBO Tour 2012
Job role was to collect data from the people that attended the event. 

 













No comments:

Post a Comment