I think that we didn't manage our time as we quite should have when the task was first given to us on the first week. But as soon as we came up with a stable story line/concept, on the second week, we were then able to get to work and manage our time effectively by starting our pre production work such as our audio pitch, story boards etc. I would rate a 4 to my group members, because they all contributed equally well to this project. There were some delays as some group members arrived late, usually I’d come in on time so I start off without them to not waste time. That however, did not affect our work. I would rate myself a 4 aswell, I think I contributed well to the project. I definitely fulfilled my role as I managed to finish all my pre production work as well as my post production.
I think that our CWC ident answered the creative brief very well. We combined Claymation as well as cut out animation together to create our ident. We tried to represent the college to its potential as we used pictures of students that come from different race backgrounds describing CWC in one word, then at the end putting all the students together; suggesting that CWC is a place of unity, fun, multiculturalism, but most importantly one of the best places for education. Every aspect of my work was pretty much fulfilled as we ended up creating a successful ident for our college. Everything worked out well better than we expected.
I would say the only aspect of my project that I didn’t work out well is the lighting. The quality of the camera was rubbish and made our final ident look a little less professional and more amateur. We did try using a different camera, but unfortunately the format wasn’t working. In the future I would definitely try harder fixing the camera quality issue.
Judging from the feedback I had received from my peers, most of them mentioned how it was unique and liked the whole concept of the words coming out of each student’s mouth. Pretty much all of them were positive feedback. One did mention how we could have improved the light, which I agree with.
Overall, I’m proud of all aspects of this project, and how smoothly everything went. It was a fun and exciting experience. I really enjoy working with the ‘iStopMotion’ software, as well as with the editing ‘Final Cut Pro’. I also liked how the music complimented our ident and was in sync. I’m happy with my group members and we all worked well together throughout this process.
Amazing ident, extremely creative. A lot different from the other ones which makes it unique. The quality is top notch. Outstanding ident!
ReplyDeletegreat video again, nice music very creative and i like the pac man bit very clever. great job!
ReplyDeletewel done. very clear and concise ident. it went straight to the point. message of ident was clear. the words comming out of the peoples mouth good idea to illustrate the coleges features.
ReplyDeleteSuch a good ident, its very creative and entertaining.
ReplyDeleteThe only criticism i have is taht the really pretty girls mouth is missing :)
I LOVED IT!!!!! very creative, however you can improve the lighting and instead of writing cwc you could of wrote the whole thing out ''CITY OF WESTMINSTER COLLEGE''. well done :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice ident. Its creative and understanding and also unique.
ReplyDeletei think the ident was really good as the music went well together and it was creative especially with the pacman idea, it looked professional and not rushed, although i think you could of spoke more and talked more about it and what cwc is about. :D
ReplyDeleteVery well done ident , think everything fit in very well , from music to the transformations, i have no constructive criticism to give , i really like this :D
ReplyDelete