Pages

20111014

Audio
Pictures
Heyyy! My name is Basma, and in this by the end of this video, you’ll have a brief idea about me…

Close face shot in a room
I am currently in my first year at city of Westminster college studying media
Long shot of me outside college
I have one annoying brother and one sister
Showing one picture of my sister and one picture of my brother
I really like doing practical things; I’m not a ‘sit down, read’ person. I like getting up on my feet and doing things that’ll engage me… As I can get easily bored
Video of me doing practical things, then back to the room shot… then change of voice tone while I’m saying ‘’…doing things that’ll engage me… As I can get easily bored’’.

I’m a family girl. I like spending time with my family…


Pictures of me and family



Pictures of me on holiday
I like going on holidays, especially going to morocco, i've been going there every year of my life and i never seem to get enough of it.



Sooo, I’ve been asked a few questions by people who want to know the answers, and I thought I’d save the questions for this video

So, the first is, what is your favorite colour? I don’t really have a favorite colour… I like all colours.

Next question is where would I like to be in ten years time? In ten years time I would like to be in a stable career and maybe married… never know

Next question is if I were an animal what would I be? Id say a cat… because you get looked after well and all you do is eat and sleep haha

The next question is what was your most embarrassing moment? Urm, i don't really remember to be honest, I guess my most embarrassing moment is being really embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment