Pages

20111208

cK One Advert

13 comments:

  1. i loved the idea that you used for it to advertise the product, i liked the music and how it cut well with the motion and video. i lovedd the colour the style/checkered shirts and how it all fit together so well. great great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the music corresponded well with the advert. The young characters in the advert worked well with the slogan 'Forever Young'. The white backdrop for every shot made it look professional along with the checkered shirts on everyone.

    Constructive Criticism would be the lighting and the random used for the shot with Ruth's Split screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The advert was very well planned out and it gave off a really energetic vibe. The music fit extremely well with the ad and I honestly can't think of anything negative about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advertisment and a good song. I like the use of shots and editing. I like the idea of shirts being all the same style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Advert was crazy, the effects the music everything went well with each other and as the viewer you get a good idea of the adverts target audience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The advert looked very professional and real also i liked the part where each individual did their own dance. It reached the young target market and was very interesting to watch. Also the audio went well with the footage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how your background is white and how you got the actors/models to wear the same shirts but just different colours, I like the edits used in it, just brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought your advert was phenomenal, it was compelling and I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed watching it! Everything was well in place, the vintage effect of the video made it seem really retro, in trend, relevant, fresh. The music was well in sync with the video. The appearance of the product being advertised at the end was well fitted. It was perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks very professionally done. The characters presented the product to a great standard. and the effects stood out in advert it has a very energetic vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your advert was very creative and shots,editing was very professional. the shots was very creative and you used a lot then just close up. i loved the theme how it was young and funny and the music went with it well. the editing was done GREAT i loved how you made very thing even and it standee it out a lot. i applied to your target audience, it make me wanna go buy the product. you used things that would of made me want to watch hat advert and not get bored. i have no negative comments on your advert it was great expect that i would of wanted to see more people because it was so energetic. you's done a great job. with the lack the of location you came out with a great turn out. Yous Done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great ad, nice music choice, very energetic with all the dancing,great shots, and editing was really good too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING ADVERT!!!
    my favourite advert!
    really good editing,i really like the way you used ''forever young'' as a slogan.
    i love the music it really goes with what your advertising.
    clear background, i mostly like the way the people in the advert wore the same shirts but in different colour.
    I just basically love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG....what can i say about this advert?? Well, if it wasnt for me you would... haha I'm kidding. This was an amazing advert. The filming processes was a lot of fun, as i'm sure you can remember lol. The editing, the song, the slogan, everything was just brilliant. Well done you guys, I'm so proud of you mayn....Loveage xxx

    ReplyDelete